Our EDGE Checking Powered by BaZing account enables you to enjoy hundreds of dollars of savings, great personal security protection and convenient services all for only a $7 monthly fee. Choose e-statements, and we’ll waive $1 of the monthly fee.
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay, and E-Statements
- UPGRADED Cell Phone Protection* – Just pay your cell phone bill with your EDGE checking account powered by BaZing, and you are covered. Receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen.
- UPGRADED Roadside Assistance – Available 24/7 and free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges.
- NEW! Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty* – Newly purchased items are protected for up to $2,500 per item if theft or accidental breakage occurs during the first 180 days of purchase, when purchased using your BaZing checking account.
- ID Theft Aid* – Includes payment card fraud resolution, $2,500 in personal identity theft benefit and identity restoration.
- Shop Local, Save Local with BaZing Savings – Local discounts and national retailer deals to save you money on shopping, dining, travel and more. BaZing brings more than 400,000 discounts where you live, work, and travel.
- Pharmacy, Vision, and Hearing Savings – Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses, and hearing services.
- $10,000 Travel Accidental Death Insurance*
For more information on BaZing, stop by an FCB office.
While you are there, be sure to ask how you can protect yourself from overdraft fees by simply linking two of your FCB accounts.
No products or merchants, or merchant’s products, associated with BaZing and advertised here are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency of the United States, First Community Bank or its affiliate(s).
*Cell phone protection, personal identity theft, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions. Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.